Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 7 - [Lc5]

[Lc5] are a Visual-Kei band formed in Japan, 2010. Pretty recently huh?
They are formed by Miku (Vocals), Yumeji (Guitar), Reo (Guitar), Sato (Bass) & Aki (Drums).

Now, do you know the band An Cafe? If you do, you'll remember Miku.. This is his new band! ^^
He decided to take a more mature look and here he is, I must admit I prefer this style MUCH more.

This song is called Refrain and it's really recent, it was released on March 16th.

It's not too hard, not too soft, I like it :b

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. It's different yet I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Minecraft is *that* addicting. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really not that big into visual kei. I actually don't know exactly who all falls into it. But their are some sweet Japanese metal bands like Metalucifer and Sex Machine Guns. Check them out if you don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hrm, not sure if I like it or not. Will have to look into their other stuff, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dude, just my daily morning coffee blogwalking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it but that's so soft --" Their style.. <3

    ReplyDelete